3 August 2016

Thank You - Sitting Here

Welcome to my 2nd post on this rainy, grey Wednesday in Port Macquarie.

My friend Chloe Evans is part of the Can You Case It design team and has been suggesting (some might say pestering lol) me to submit a card for one of the challenges.  Here's the challenge for this week:
So yesterday afternoon, I sat down to make a few cards using the Sitting Here stamp set, which until now was sitting on the shelf.  After some searching, I came across one of Sandi MacIver's cards (www.stampinwithsandi.com) on Pinterest that I felt I could CaSE.  Thanks Sandi for sharing your ideas, I have trouble designing my own projects.

I used black embossing powder, (which is now retired) for the pot, flowers and sentiment to make it stand out, then used Daffodil Delight for the pot, Melon Mambo and Old Olive for the flowers and leaves, and Basic Grey for the shadow.



The Sitting Here stamp set is so versatile.  There are sentiments to say thank you, thinking of you and two friendship sentiments.  I like the way you can add as much as you like, or make it clean and simple like this card.

If you'd like more details about this set, or any other products, click on the link in the product list, go to My Shop.


Product List
Everyday Chic Designer Series Paper
Everyday Chic Designer Series Paper
[138445]
$19.25
Black Stampin' Emboss Powder
Black Stampin' Emboss Powder
[109133]
$8.75
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00


Bye for now.  I need to get started on some more cards.  Hope to see you back soon.
Robyn
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Robyn...love your CAS card...simply elegant ~ Thanks for joining us at CYCI ~ Wynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robyn, A great clean and simple card! Love it! Thanks for joining CYCI! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at Can You Case It this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Robyn (and Yay Chloe - it worked!!LOL). You're card is great. Great use of the challenge colours and that touch of shading under the pot adds so much depth and dimension. Thanks for playing along with CYCI and look forward to seeing you again. Rose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robyn...absolutely beautiful CAS card...love the sentiment...Thanks for joining us at CYCI ~ Wynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Robyn! Beautiful card! I love the flower pot and the arrows. Thanks for playing with us at CYCI! Dawn

    ReplyDelete

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig