7 August 2016

Fathers' Day - In the Meadow & Going Global

Hello again.

The weekend is nearly over, and I have two more Fathers' Day cards to share with you.



The sentiment on the black card is embossed to make it stand out, as is the compass.  Unfortunately though, Stampin' Up! has retired the Going Global stampset, the Going Places DSP and the black embossing powder, but luckily for me, I still have a container of the powder and plenty of the DSP.

I cased the World's best dad card from Windy Ellard's pin (www.windyellard.blogspot.com), and the Happy Father's Day card from the current catalogue.

The products are sorted by the card so you can easily see what I used.


Product List
Going Global Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Going Global Clear-Mount Stamp Set
[140748]
$33.00
Going Places Designer Series Paper Stack
Going Places Designer Series Paper Stack
[140581]
$14.00
Black Stampin' Emboss Powder
Black Stampin' Emboss Powder
[109133]
$8.75


Thanks for taking the time to read this post.  I hope you come back again.

Robyn
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig