8 August 2016

Happy Birthday - Pop of Pink DSP

Hello,

Here's a card I made for my granddaughter's birthday recently.



It's the first time I've tried the drapery or curtain fold.  It was a bit confusing initially, but after several attempts with plain paper (yep, I didn't want to waste the DSP) I got the hang of it.  Next time, I think I'll cut the angle a little steeper so I can have more colour.

The sentiment on the front is from the Oh Happy Day Card Kit and inside I used the Mixed Borders stamp set and added some washi tape to the page.  The white-space seemed a bit too white, so I added some stars.  It didn't turn out quite the way I'd like, but it's not too bad.

Thanks Karen Hallam (http://karenhallam.blogspot.com.au/2016/05/pop-of-pink-sneak-peek.html) for sharing your card and Dawn Olchefske (http://dostamping.typepad.com/dostamping_with_dawn/2016/03/dostamperstars-challenge-173-mini-drapery-fold-nice-cuppa.html) for sharing your Mini Drapery Fold instructions.



Product List
Melon Mambo 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon
Melon Mambo 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon
[131207]
$9.95


With the exception of the Taffeta ribbon, all the products used to make this card are available from My Shop or by clicking on the link under the photo.   If you have any questions, please email me

Thanks for stopping in.  Come back soon.
Robyn

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig