3 August 2016

Butterfly Frames

Hi. Welcome back.

I made these frames for gifts late last year and only realised I didn't share them.  I hope you like them as much the recipients did.

I started by stamping the Swallowtail on whisper white card stock then embossed the background with the Brick Wall embossing folder. It's a bit difficult to see sorry.

Some rhinestones and smaller butterflies from the now retired Beautiful Wings Embosslits die finished it off.  Once I worked out how it wanted them to look, it was easy.

I was so disappointed when Stampin' Up! retired the Swallowtail stamp set - it was one of my favourites.




Product List
Swallowtail Clear Stamp Set
Swallowtail Clear Stamp Set
[129216]
$26.00
Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die
Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die
[118138]
$20.95
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig