7 August 2016

Casing the Catty - In the Meadow

Hello, welcome to my last post for this weekend.

I sat down yesterday to make some cards, and decided to case one from the current Stampin' Up! Catalogue.

I was unsure about keeping this In the Meadow stamp set, but when I saw this card, I decided I still liked it.  I've used this set a lot recently.  It suits many occasions, and can be used for both male and female cards.  I think it was the colours that sold it.

As usual I didn't stamp the sentiment first.  You'd think I'd remember by now, but I love how it turned out.  Somehow I forgot to order the new burlap ribbon when I placed my recent order, so I used Linen Thread with the new Night of Navy Solid Bakers twine.






Product List


Remember, if you like the products you see here and would like to purchase something, just click  the link under the photo, the link at the top right of the page, or here to take you to my shop. 

Have a good week.
Robyn
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig