4 August 2016

AUGUST 2016 PROMOTIONS

Hello.

Wow, take a look at these great products Stampin' Up! has on offer.

One is a new bundle called 'Thoughtful Branches', that includes 23 photopolymer stamps and matching Thinlits dies.  

Sometimes demonstrators are able to order items in advance.  I decided I would for this one because I liked the sentiments, and there are so many great creations on Pinterest.  Mine has recently arrived, but I've not had a chance to play yet.


Sadly though, this bundle will only be available until 31st August, or while stocks last.  So don't wait to order this bundle from My Shop, or you might miss out.  

The second one available to order now is 'I Stamped This'.  This is a great set to complete your projects, which is available in wood-mount or clear-mount.  It includes 16 stamps to let everyone know that your creation was made with Stampin' Up! products. The two "© Stampin’ Up!" stamps meet the Stampin' Up! Angel Policy if you are thinking of selling your creations.  




This set will be available until 31st May 2017.   This set has been added to my wish list for my next order.

Lastly, don't forget you have until August 31st to redeem your Bonus Days coupons.  Head to My Shop to place your order, or get more information.

Bye for now.
Robyn



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig