4 June 2017

2017-18 Annual Catalogue



Hello,

I have a quick post to let you know that I've added a link to an online version of the 2017-18 Catalogue.

To access it, just click on the 2017-18 Annual Catalogue photo to the right of the page.  There are some amazing new products available, as well as some great carried over products.  I'm sure you'll have as much fun as I did looking at everything.

If something catches your eye and you live in Australia, just click on the My Shop link at the top of the page, or email me to place your order.  I'd be happy to help.

Happy browsing.  Bye for now,

Robyn
P.S.  Here's a Wish List for you to jot down those items you like.  This is the first time I've added a document as a link, so I hope it works











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig