5 June 2017

June Card Class - Fabulous Flamingo

Hi,

I have recently scheduled some regular (well sort of regular) card classes on the third Friday of each month.

May's date didn't fit with everyone, so we met on 2nd June to make 3 cards using the new Fabulous Flamingo stamp set and the wonderful 2017-19 In Colours.  This stamp set has some terrific sentiments, and I love the Flamingo.  Sadly the It's My Party Enamel dots are retired, but the Glitter Enamel Dots have the Berry Burst dots.

I have to say a big thank you to Juliette B (http://stampinwithlisy.canalblog.com/), Kylie Bertucci (www.craftykylie.com), Ella Warren (www.jazzystamping.co.nz) and Delys Cram (https://delyscram.com/) for their Pins which I used as inspiration.





Product List
Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad
Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad
[101731]
$14.00
It's My Party Enamel Dots
It's My Party Enamel Dots
[140554]
$7.00


If you'd like to make these cards, but don't have all the products, you can order them from me, by clicking on the photo.  Alternatively, the cards can be purchased from me.  Just email me your details

Bye for now.
Robyn

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig