25 May 2017

Retiring Products Reminder

Today's post is a reminder for the Retiring Products.

I hope you've had a chance to look at what Stampin' Up! is retiring to make room for some fabulous new products. I've been keeping an eye on the list and I'm happy to say that while some items went quickly, there are still some great items available.

One example is the Jar of Love Photopolymer Bundle.  While both the Jar of Love stamp set and the Everyday Jars Framelits will still be available from 1st June, the bundle won't.  The same applies to the Sunshine Wishes Bundle. What does that mean for you?  Well, you won't be able get the benefit of the 10% discount on both products.

I didn't think I wanted this bundle, but after attending Chloe Evans (www.chloscraftcloset.blogspot.com.au) card class last week and making these three cards using this bundle I'm reconsidering.  Chloe has the knack of showing us ways to use products we didn't originally like or want.  I really like the flowers - they remind me of a kit I purchased last year.  


These cards also use some items from other stamp sets and dies, but everything is listed.  The Just Add Text stamp set is available from 1st June.  It's already on my Wish List.

Product List


If you'd like to receive the 10% discount on these retiring bundles, head over to My Shop or email me.  I'd love to help you.  You only have 6.5 days left, so don't wait too long.

Happy shopping.  Bye for now.
Robyn

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig