9 June 2017

June Forgotten Friday



Hello again.  Can you believe it?  It's already the 2nd Friday of the month.  The weeks are flying by.

Today I'm showcasing the Circle Card Thinlits.  I don't know about you, but I bought this thinlit several years ago, after making a card at a class I attended.  I don't think I've ever used it, but I haven't been able to part with it either.

I have to admit, it was pretty easy to use and it was the perfect to use some of my scrap (oops, I mean offcut) Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper.   And for another first.....I didn't CaSE the card.  It was my own idea.  Can you tell?

Some of the products are still current, but the Floral Boutique DSP retired at the end of May 😞.  I really love this DSP.  It's so elegant.  Fortunately I still have some left, but the good news is that the design is available in the 2017-19 In Colours.  See them in my online shop.

Here's my card, followed by the Products I used.


Product List
Circle Card Thinlits Die
Circle Card Thinlits Die
[133480]
$54.00
Circles Collection Framelits Die
Circles Collection Framelits Die
[130911]
$45.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00


Thanks for taking the time to look at my post.  As always, if you live anywhere in Australia and would like to order anything you've seen, you can either click on the link to take you to my online shop, or email me.  I'd be happy to help you.

Bye for now,
Robyn
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig