30 January 2017

Forgotten Fridays

Hi.

Last Thursday, I mentioned I will be starting a regular post to showcase some current 'forgotten' products or retired products.  At the time, I couldn't think of a catchy name.  Well, in the middle of last night a name came to me!  How does Forgotten Friday sound?  I think it's ok.


What's it all about?
If you're anything like me, you have lots of Stampin' Up! products that you haven't used for ages. Or you might have some favourites that have retired and just can't part with because you still love to use them.  Well, this is for you.  Some ideas and inspiration (hopefully) to brush the dust of those old favourites.

When will Forgotten Friday start?
At this stage, Forgotten Friday will be the second Friday of each month.  I hope you'll pop back on Friday 10th February to check it out.

In the meantime, remember Sale-A-Bration is still running with lots of great products in the Occasions catalogue and freebies if you spend A$90.  Here's the link to my online shop.


Bye for now.
Robyn



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig