24 January 2017

Peek-a-Boo Technique - Dragonfly Dreams

Hello.  I've fallen in love with the Dragonfly Dreams bundle that is part of the Occasions Catalogue.

Last week I had a chance to make a few cards with the bundle and my current Designer Series Paper - Floral Boutique.  What better way could there be to show off this DSP than the Peek-a-Boo technique?

I'm a bit OCD, so for my cards, I measured down from the top to where I wanted my opening to be, then drew lines and scored from that point, to the bottom corners.  Then I cut from the centre to the opening point and folded the pieces back.  All that was needed then was to use a glue dot to secure the pieces.  Easy!

As you can see, these cards can be made for any sentiment, size and layout.



Product List



If you'd like to make these cards and don't have the products, just click on the description under the item to go to my online shop.

Bye for now,
Robyn
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig