10 February 2017

February Forgotten Friday



Hello and welcome to my first "Forgotten Friday" post.

This month I'm showcasing a retired stampset that's been sitting on my shelf since 2010 I think.  It's called "Upsy Daisy" and includes 3 sentiments.   I love the simplicity of this set.


I opted for Very Vanilla and Perfect Plum cardstock, silver glimmer paper (current products) and Blackberry Bliss ribbon (retired).  The flowers and sentiment are stamped with Perfect Plum. The sentiment is part of the One Big Meaning stampset, and is punched with the Extra Large scallop oval punch. Three rhinestones add the finishing touch.

Current Product List
Retired Product List
Scallop Oval Punch
Scallop Oval Punch
[119856]
$31.00
Blackberry Bliss 3/8" Satin Stitched Ribbon
Blackberry Bliss 3/8" Satin Stitched Ribbon
[133668]
$15.95

Upsy Daisy
[111710]

I hope you like my card, which I cased from an early catalogue.  By the way, I didn't deliberately choose the same colours as the heading photo lol. 
If you have this stampset, and haven't used it for a while, I hope I've inspired you to drag it out and use it again.  I'm sure there are several creations on pinterest if you want some more inspiration.

Remember to pop in on 10th March for my next Forgotten Friday creation.  Have a good week.  

Bye for now,
Robyn
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig