27 January 2017

Sale-A-Bration 2017

Hello,

Sale-a-Bration has been running for just over 3 weeks now.  I hope you've had a chance to look at the Occasions catalogue and added lots of things to your wish list.

To help you, here's a quick look at some of the fabulous items that caught my eye.  They are available until 31st May, 2017


Remember, if you live in Australia, for every $90 you spend between 4th January and 31st March, you are entitled to select a free gift from our Sale-A-Bration catalogue.  I already have the Card Tin, and am waiting for my next freebies to be delivered.  Check out some of the items available to you.


If there's something you like, why not go to my shop to read more about Sale-A-Bration. You'll be able to place your order with me and have it sent directly to you.  Why wait?  If you'd prefer to receive our catalogues email me and I'll send them to you,

Happy shopping.
Robyn
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig