29 November 2016

Birthday Card - Watercolor Wings

Hi.

I've been so busy making Christmas cards, I nearly forgot a friend's birthday.  Fingers crossed it will be delivered on or before 1st December.

I cased this from the 2016-17 Annual Catalogue.  I've had the butterfly stamp set and dies for ages, but haven't used it often.  When I saw this in the catty, I loved it.


Here's the list of products I used.

Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00


If you like this card, why not make it?  Don't have everything you need?  Not a problem, click here to take you to my shop to order it, or click on the link under the photo for details of the item in my shop.

Have a good week.
Robyn

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig