7 November 2016

Baptism & 1st Birthday Cards

Hi, welcome back.

Yesterday was my grandson's baptism and 1st birthday celebrations, so I can now post photos of the cards I made.

Inspiration for these cards came from Pinterest.  Thanks to Fiona Bradley (justspiffing.blogspot.com) and Carol Payne (www.carolpaynestamps.com) for your pins.

For the Baptism card, I started with the standard size Whisper White card.  I adhered the window sheet to the two smaller pieces of Whisper White cardstock after I embossed the cross, then mounted it to the Whisper White card base.  You might ask "Why the Pearl Jewels?" Well it's to cover Emerald Envy ink marks, of course!
The Blessed by God stamp set has retired, but because I don't have a big need for these types of cards, I have kept it.

At first I wasn't happy with it, but after I've seen it several times, I think it turned out well.



Product List
Blessed By God Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Blessed By God Clear-Mount Stamp Set
[134300]
$33.00


For the Birthday card, I used the standard size card in Pacific Point.  The balloons and number are all mounted.  I really like how the Pacific Point and Tangerine Tango go with the Basic Grey of the Schoolhouse DSP.
Sadly the Zoo Babies stampset, the Express Yourself stampset used for the 'celebrate' sentiment and the Schoolhouse Designer Series Paper are retired.


Product List
Express Yourself Clear-mount Stamp Set
Express Yourself Clear-mount Stamp Set
[130339]
$21.00
Zoo Babies Clear Stamp Set
Zoo Babies Clear Stamp Set
[130456]
$39.00
Schoolhouse Designer Series Paper
Schoolhouse Designer Series Paper
[138187]
$19.25



Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a good week.
Robyn


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig