6 November 2016

Baptism & 1st Birthday Invitation

Hi.

I've been busy the last few months making invitations for my grandson's combined Baptism and 1st birthday celebrations.  I can now show you the end result.  I've masked the wording due to its personal nature, which I'm sure you will understand.


This design is a Joy Fold card, which is 2 cards interlocking to form one card.  Here are the measurements:

LARGE CARD
Base card cut - 8 1/4 " x 4 1/4" then score 3"
DSP (inside) - 5" x 4"
DSP (outside) - 2 3/4" x 4"
Mat for cross - 2 3/4" x 4"

SMALL CARD
Base card cut - 7 3/4" x 3" scored at 3 7/8"
Mats for You're Invited, Wording and Dinasour - cut 4 3/4" x 3 1/4"

It's not clear from the picture, but I scored the front to form a border, then added the bakers twine. The cross and Baptism sentiment are not from Stampin' Up!, but here are all the other products I used. Unfortunately, the Little Numbers and the You're Invited sentiment is part of a retired set.


Oh, Hello Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Oh, Hello Clear-Mount Stamp Set
[130733]
Little Numbers Thinlits Dies
Little Numbers Thinlits Dies
[138278]


I have to say a big THANK YOU to my upline Chloe Evans and fellow team member Nicole Osborne Ashton for their feedback and support while I was creating the invitation.

Have a good week.
Robyn


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig