2 November 2016

Back from Holidays

Welcome back.

We've arrived back from our cruise to Singapore, unpack and settled back into life here in Port Macquarie.  It's been difficult getting my mojo back...I've just spent a couple of hours searching for inspiration for a baptism card and a 1st birthday card, which I need to finish by Friday.  I seem to spend more time looking than creating, but I found some great ideas on Pinterest.

I've also started thinking about Christmas and have some ideas for some great things, which I'll be showcasing at my Sip and Stamp afternoon on November 20th.

Check back after Sunday 6th for the baptism and birthday cards I've made for my grandson.

Have a good week,
Robyn

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig