19 May 2016

THANK YOU - ONE BIG MEANING

Hello.

Here's a Thank You card based on a card I saw in Pinterest by Brian King (www.stampwithbrian.com).

Instead of using Corrugated Paper, I scored some Bermuda Bay and Smoky Slate cardstock.  The Thank You is embossed in black.  I forgot to use the embossing buddy, so you might see some traces of embossing powder around the sentiment.  The circles were cut using the Circles Collection Framelits, which are retiring.  Watch out from 1st June for something similar which I'm sure you'll love.

This design is great because it suits any sentiment. It can be used for a masculine card as I have done, but can easily be changed to be a little more feminine.  I'm sure it will look great in the 2016-18 In Colours too.





Product List
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Robyn
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig