9 May 2016

MOTHER'S DAY CARDS - 2016

Hello. Mother's Day in Australia is over for 2016, but I wanted to share three cards I made, one of which was given to my mother yesterday.

All are made using products from the current catalogues. The Vintage Faceted buttons are retiring, but are available until 31/5/16 or until stocks last for a discounted price.

My two favourite colours from the 2016-2018 In Colours (Dapper Denim and Flirty Flamingo) cardstock are not displayed, but you can see the colours shown as stamp pads.  One of the Happy Mother's Day sentiments is not a Stampin' Up! product.  If you'd like to make these cards, you can order the products from me, by clicking the links on the product list, or 'My Shop' link in the Navigate section, or emailing me rgoldy55@gmail.com.





Bye for now.
Robyn


Product List
Pansy Punch
[130698]
$28.00
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig