29 May 2016

FLOWER PATCH & TYPESET SPECIALITY DSP CARDS

Hi,

Was my last post really 19th May?  Where have the days gone?

Yesterday I stopped procrastinating when I found some great designs on Pinterest.  It seems that I spend all my time looking, rather than creating.  I've been following Becky (I think) who posts as Stampin' & Scrappin' in GJ (http://scrappinandstampiningj.blogspot.com) for some time now.  I just love her creations.

So, today I combined some retiring products with some new ones which will be available to all on 1st June.   Not long to wait now!  They didn't take long to make.  Some Very Vanilla cardstock, DSP, flowers and a sentiment.  I used three of the 2016-18 In Colours - Flirty Flamingo and Sweet Sugarplum for the flowers and Emerald Envy for some of the leaves. It's not clear from the photo, but I added some Wink of Stella to the flowers for that extra 'bling'.  What did we do without Wink of Stella?  The Little Leaves die retired a while ago, but I still get some use from it.

Here's the finished cards I cased from Becky's recent post.


I'm sure the ladies at a local Retirement Village will love them when I show them next Wednesday.


Product List
Little Leaves Stampin' Up! Sizzlits Die
Little Leaves Stampin' Up! Sizzlits Die
[114511]
$9.50


Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.  Bye for now.

Robyn

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig