14 May 2016

FLOWER PATCH NOTECARDS

Hello.

What better way to showcase the 2016-18 In Colours than by making 5 notecards with complimentary colours and one of my old favourite stamp sets?   Jo Ann Usey's pin reminded me that it's been ages since I've used Flower Patch.  I knew it would be perfect to use for the colours. The 'Just a Note' sentiment is part of the Picture Perfect stamp set which has carried over into the new catalogue.



The colours from left to right are Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach, Sweet Sugarplum.   Aren't they great names?  The colours will be available in cardstock, Designer Series Paper, inks, markers, and lovely ruched ribbon from 1st June.  Not long to wait.  I'm partial to blue, so Dapper Denim will probably be one of my frequently used colours, closely followed by Flirty Flamingo.



Product List
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig