9 May 2017

Soft Sayings Card Kit

Hello,

One of the great new products in the 2017-18 catalogue available from June 2017 is the Soft Sayings Card Kit.  I was able to purchase it early and yesterday I made up 10 cards.  The set comes with nearly everything you'll need to make 20 cards - 2 each of the 10 designs.  I have used a couple of sentiments from other stamp sets, just to try them out.

I always try to have a kit on hand.  They are so quick to make, and ideal for a class if there are participants who've not stamped previously.  I also know someone who purchases them as gifts for their grandchildren.

Enough rambling, here's cards.  I hope you like them.


The colours are the new In Colours.  I didn't think I'd like them, but the more I see them, the more I do.

If you live in Australia, and you'd like to order this kit, or get you hands on the 2017-18 Catalogue, email me.  I'd be happy to help.  If you're reading this after June 1st, click here to take you to my online store.

Bye  for now,
Robyn
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig