14 April 2017

Male Birthday Card - One Wild Ride

Happy Easter everyone.

Last weekend I attended the Stampin' Up! On Stage event at Luna Park Sydney.  I was lucky to receive so many swaps from some very creative demonstrators.  One in particular was from Tanya Kane who featured the One Wild Ride stampset.  I couldn't help myself...I just had to case it.  This was one set that, while I liked it, I wondered how much use I'd put it to.

After borrowing the set from a friend to make this card, I knew I'd use it often, so I ordered it!  It should arrive after Easter.




Product List

I stamped the bike first, then re-positioned and stamped it twice more without re-inking.  To get the effect on the embossing folder, I inked it with Crumb Cake before running it through the Big Shot.   I must be pretty happy with how it turned out, because I can't stop looking at it :-). 

I hope you have a good week.  Bye for now.
Robyn

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig