14 April 2017

April Forgotten Friday


Welcome to April's Forgotten Friday.  Today I am featuring a stampset called Lovely as a Tree which was one of my first Stampin' Up! purchases, way back in 2010!  It's one of those everlasting stamps and is still available in the current catalogue.  Sadly, I don't remember where I first saw this design, so I'm not able to credit anyone - if it was you, please accept my apologies.  






Product List
Express Yourself Clear-mount Stamp Set
Express Yourself Clear-mount Stamp Set
[130339]
$21.00
The sentiment and blendabilities are both retired, but if you'd like to purchase the other items I used for this card, you can clink on the link below the photo in the product list, email me or click on the My Shop link.


Thanks for stopping by for Forgotten Friday, I'm off to think about next months post.  Hope you have a Happy Easter.

Bye for now, 
Robyn


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig