26 April 2017

Happy Birthday - Window Shopping

Happy Wednesday.

I've been so preoccupied the last few weeks preparing for a class I'm holding this Sunday to show some ladies how to make a double z fold Christmas card that I overlooked making a card for a friend's birthday a few days ago....oops 😟.  Fortunately, we're not seeing her until Saturday, and I did phone her to wish her a happy birthday, so I'm off the hook a bit.

Because the Window Shopping bundle is one of my favourites, it was my first choice for her card. This set has some great sentiments and patterns, with dies that create gift boxes and party favours.  I embossed the sentiment with clear embossing powder, after inking the stamp with Versamark then Crumb Cake ink.

Something else I've just realised is that if I'm making one card, I might as well make two (yep I'm a slow learner)! I now have a spare one for later in the year.

My card has been CaSEd from Tina Rappe's blog - www.stampinstudio.com





Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00


Sadly, the Falling in Love DSP and embellishments and the Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon are retiring, so if you'd like to make this card, and don't have the items, don't wait too long to order them.  The DSP is reduced to $15.40, the embellishments to $9.60 and the ribbon to $5 and are available until 31st May, or until supplies last.

Use this link to take to you the Retiring Products in my online shop, or on the photo above.

Bye for now,
Robyn

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig