22 July 2016

THINKING OF YOU & JUST A NOTE CARDS

Hello.

I sent these note cards and thinking of you card to my friend's mother, who is just home following surgery.






I wanted to parcel the note cards up, so decided to use some retired Designer Series Paper to make a box.  It's my first time making a box with the envelope punch board.  Thanks to Joanne James' Box Buster tool on her website www.thecraftyowl.co.uk making it was a breeze.


Some of the products I used are retired sorry.  Please email me if you have any questions regarding the products.


Product List
Best Thoughts Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Best Thoughts Clear-Mount Stamp Set
[138700]
$17.00
Melon Mambo 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon
Melon Mambo 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon
[131207]
$9.95
Vintage Faceted Buttons
Vintage Faceted Buttons
[127555]
$10.50
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00


Have a good week.
Robyn
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig