12 July 2016

MALE BIRTHDAY CARD - BEAUTIFUL RIDE

Hello again.

I recently made a birthday card for a 17 year old who likes surfing, using the Beautiful Ride stamp set I borrowed.  I decided not to buy this set before it retired, but boy that was a mistake!  I liked it so much I just had to get my hands on one.

I'm happy with the card which was inspired by a couple of pins on Pinterest.  Thanks Linda Greater (www.lgreater.com) and Splitcoaststampers (www.splitcoaststampers.com) for your pins.
I used aquapainters for the ocean and improvised by using the backing of a stamp for the cloud.


I've just realised that this photo was taken before I changed the embellishment on the back wheel.  Oh well too late now. :-)  The black embellishments are not from Stampin' Up! and the Back to Basics Alphabet is retired.

Product List
Back To Basics Alphabet Photopolymer Stamp Set
Back To Basics Alphabet Photopolymer Stamp Set
[133742]
$28.00
Beautiful Ride Photopolymer Stamp Set
Beautiful Ride Photopolymer Stamp Set
[140738]
$30.00
2014-2016 In Color Stampin' Write Markers
2014-2016 In Color Stampin' Write Markers
[133654]
$26.00

That's all for today.  Enjoy your week.
Robyn
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig