12 July 2016

BIRTHDAY CARD - SHELTERING TREE

Welcome to my second post today.

My friend celebrated her birthday last week, so I can now share the card I made for her.  I normally make standard cards, but opted for an easel card this time, which I cased from Lisa Fleming - www.peanutsandpepperspapercrafting.com

I haven't used the Sheltering Tree stamp set lately, despite it being one of my favourites, especially the friendship sentiment.  My friend loves purple, so naturally, Elegant Eggplant was my choice of colours.  I stamped the leaves several times, moving the stamp each time without re-inking.  It's difficult to see, from the photo, but I also "flicked" the clear Wink of Stella to add some shine to the tree.


Product List


Bye for now.
Robyn
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig