2 September 2018

Christmas Cards - Tropical Chic

Hello,
Last Friday I held my August class where we used the Tropical Chic bundle to make 3 Christmas cards. 
My plan was to show how versatile our stamps are. The 3 cards were inspired by Sharon Cottingham, Sara Levin and the  InkBig Academy Stamps Design Team.

Here's the list of supplies I used for each card.



Wild Wasabi Classic Stampin' Pad
Wild Wasabi Classic Stampin' Pad
[126959]
$11.50
Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper
Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper
[140550]
$8.75











If you don't have everything you need to make these cards, and you live anywhere in Australia, I'd be glad to help you.  Just click on the link below the image to take you directly to that item in my store, or use this link to order anything from my online shop.

Of course, you can always email me if you have any questions, or would rather not shop online.

Thanks for visiting.  Bye for now.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig