30 September 2018

Brusho Crystal Colour

Hello again.

I thought my sister's birthday would be a great opportunity to try out the Brusho Crystal Colour pots that have been sitting in my cupboard for some time now.

I used the Prussian Blue and Yellow.  For a first attempt I'm reasonably happy, but I don't think the photo really does the card justice.


I managed to get the blue all over my fingers, which took a day or so to be completely gone.  The jury is still out as to when I'll try again.  Nevertheless, some crafty friends have given me some pointers for my next attempt.

Not everything I used is current, but you can order some of the following items from me by clicking on the link below the photo, or using this link to take you to my online store.


Regals Candy Dots
Regals Candy Dots
[130932]
$10.50
Bold Butterfly Framelits Dies
Bold Butterfly Framelits Dies
[138135]
$29.00
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

I'd love to see your photos if you decide to try Brusho, so drop me an email.

Bye for now

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig