25 May 2018

Mother's Day Cards 2018

I'm a bit late in posting these cards I made this Mother's Day from my brother, sister and me.
It took me a while to decide on three designs but came across pins from Jaimie Babarczy (www.stampitupwithjaimie.com) and Kate Morgan (www.craftwithkate.com).



Here's the products I used these for these cards, some of which are retiring or have already retired.


Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper
Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper
[142778]
$19.25
Watercolor Wishes Card Kit
Watercolor Wishes Card Kit
[140406]
$61.00
Pool Party Baker's Twine
Pool Party Baker's Twine
[125574]
$4.95
Subtles Candy Dots
Subtles Candy Dots
[130933]
$10.50
Blossom Bunch Punch
Blossom Bunch Punch
[140612]
$31.00


This card came from Pinterest too, but unfortunately I couldn't locate the creator's details.  Apologies if you know who it was.  The 'Mum' sentiment comes from a really old set called For My Family.  I love the font, so won't part with this set.


For this card, I used these products.  The Blackberry Bliss stamp pad shown will be available from 1st June 2018.

Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper
Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper
[137784]
$18.95
Hearts Collection Framelits Die
Hearts Collection Framelits Die
[125599]
$45.95


If you don’t have all the current products you need to make these cards, and you live anywhere in Australia, I’d be glad to help you.  Just click on the links below the image to take you directly to that item, or use this link to order anything from my online shop.
Of course you can always email me if you have any questions, or would rather not shop online.

Thanks for visiting.  Bye for now.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig