26 May 2018

Lots of Happy Card Kit

Welcome back.

My 90 yr old mum found her inner artist recently while helping me complete the Lots of Happy Card Kit.  What she didn't realise was that she was helping me make her Mother's Day gift 😊


Here's a quick look at the finished cards.  I opted for some cardstock to match her choice of flower colours and chose some other sentiments to suit the purpose.  The Pink card used the new Lovely Lipstick products available in the 2018-19 catalogue which goes live on the 1st June, 2018.


Here's all the products used to complete these cards.


It's My Party Enamel Dots
It's My Party Enamel Dots
[140554]
$7.00


Some of the products I used are retiring, but the Lots of Happy and Soft Sayings card kits will still be available in the new catalogue.

The Pink Pirouette Stampin' Blends Markers are retiring, but can still be ordered until 31st May 2018.  If you want these colours in your collection don't delay or you might miss out.

If you don’t have everything you need to make these cards, and you live anywhere in Australia, I’d be glad to help you.  Just click on the link below the image to take you directly to that item in my store, or use this link to order anything from my online shop.

If you'd rather email me you order, or have any questions click here to contact me.

Bye for now,

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig