19 October 2017

October Forgotten Friday

Welcome to this month's Forgotten Friday post.

Today I have made a card I saw many years ago on Pinterest, using the Little Numbers Thinlits.  These thinlits retired a little while ago, and like all my retired products, I'm still undecided as to whether I should keep it or replace it.  I think I need to take the emotion out of it and see how often I use it.  What makes me laugh is that I think of my wardrobe the same way.  I have so many clothes that I just can't part with. :-)

Back to the card....
I placed the numbers on the piece of Elegant Eggplant I was using as my mat, and ran it through the bigshot.  Then, I placed the number 1 and 3 towards the bottom and ran it through again.

Before mounting the mat, I adhered a small piece of Melon Mambo behind the 13, stamped the Happy Birthday with Versamark, before using White Embossing Powder to finish it.  Some embellishments finished it off.




Product List
Little Numbers Thinlits Dies
Little Numbers Thinlits Dies
[138278]
$33.00
It's My Party Enamel Dots
It's My Party Enamel Dots
[140554]
$7.00


Any of the current products can be purchased from my online store.  Simply click on the image or here to take you to my shop or on 'My Shop' at the top of the page. 

Bye for now.
Robyn 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig