25 October 2017

October 2017 Card Class - Star of Light

Welcome back.

I've just completed the preparations for this month's card class featuring the Star of Light stampset and matching framelits.  Yay!!  This is the first time I used this set, which has been carried over from last year...thank goodness.  This is one set I will use often this Christmas.

There have been some great creations on Pinterest (my go to place for inspiration).  Here's my take on Amanda Bates, Joanne James and Catherine Carroll's pins.



To make these cards, you'll need the following current supplies:



Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00



Why not surprise someone this Christmas with a shaker card, z-fold card or a beautifully sponged card.  What are you waiting for?  Are you like me, and need the measurements to get started?  Send me an email, and I'll send them to you.

If you live in Australia and don't have everything to make these cards, you can click on any of the images to take you directly to that item in my store.  Alternatively, you can email to place your order.  I'd be happy to be your demonstrator. 

Bye for now,
Robyn
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig