14 February 2016

Sympathy Cards - Love and Sympathy

Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

Where has the week gone? 

I said last Sunday I'd let you know what happened.  Well, in the middle of my card making our neighbour visited to tell us "We (the royal we), had a problem.

That problem turned out to be a snake!  Fortunately for us it was on his side of the fence by the time we got to it, and only a baby green tree snake.  Yuk.

After I composed myself and we found someone to come and get it, it was back to making my cards.
Naturally, my mind wasn't on the task, but I managed to finish some Sympathy cards.  We all know the saying - deaths come in threes.  I'd already been told about 3, so I made six.  

I didn't re-ink the stamp before stamping the 2nd and 3rd time.  I really like this effect and use it frequently.

I used some retired stock - 2013-15 In Colours (Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe & Pistachio Pudding), as well as current stock.

Don't forget that I can help you with any Stampin' Up! products you might need (or want). Just send me an email or use the Contact form.

Have a good week.

Robyn 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig