17 February 2016

Birthday Card - Sky is the Limit

Hi again, 

I made this birthday card for my nephew with the recently finished Sale-A-Bration stampset free product 'Sky is the Limit'.  I love the plane and will use it often I think. 

I CaSEd the card from Candice Fields
but added some Bohemian DSP for more colour.  I thought the circle for the sentiment was a bit too white, so I added some Soft Sky and Delightful Dijon with a dauber.


I made another card using Gorgeous Grunge and Four Feathers with Watermelon Wonder & Cucumber Crush inks, but would you believe I forgot to take a photo before giving it to my sister to mail?  LOL!  The idea came from Tracy May - www.bedlamandbutterflies.co.uk who I follow on pinterest. 

Remember, Sale-A-Bration is continuing until March 31st, and there have been some great new products added, so why not take a minute to have a look. Just click on the links on the side bar.

Enjoy the rest of the week.

Robyn

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig