3 October 2019

Paper Trimmer by Stampin' Up!

Hello.

Yesterday I mentioned the new Paper Trimmer currently available to Stampin' Up! demonstrators.


The newly designed Paper Trimmer is lightweight, portable and perfect for making stable and straight cuts!  Here's the specifications:

ü 15⅜” x 8” x ½15⅜” x 8” x ½"   (39 x 20.3 x 1.3 cm)
ü Includes 1 cutting blade and 1 scoring blade
ü Includes imperial and metric measurements
ü Ruler and grid protected by durable plastic cover
ü Point on cutting handle for precise measuring
ü Right-side grid for cutting thin strips
ü Item Number 152392
ü Price $44.00 AUD

Replacement Cutting Blades are also available.

ü Item Number 152391
ü Price $21.00 AUD
ü Multipack contains 4 blades


I placed my trimmer order on Tuesday, so am patiently waiting for the postman to arrive.  🙄
Once I receive it, I'll add my feedback.  

There is some good news though, the trimmer and replacement blades can be added to a Starter Kit.  So if you live in Australia and can't wait, please contact me to discuss how you can order one.

Bye for now, 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig