16 June 2019

Confirmation Card - Eclectic Expressions

My granddaughter's confirmation was today, so I made her this card in her favourite colours, cased from Rebecca Terry - www.kartenundcostudio.weebly.com
It was pretty quick to make using some retired Berry Burst cardstock and Ink.,  Sadly the Eclectic Expressions stamp set is also retired, but one I won't part with just yet.  The sentiment was done on the computer because, despite having sooo many stamp sets, I don't own anything that says confirmation 😢.  The little cross is not a Stampin' Up! item...it's a Kaisercraft one I had from years ago.

Here's what I used to make this card.

Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00
If you don't have everything you need to make this card, and you live anywhere in Australia, I'd be glad to help you order anything.  Just click on the link below the image to take you directly to that item in my store, or use this link to order anything from my online shop.

Of course, you can always email me if you have any questions, or would rather not shop online.  

Bye for now,
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig