8 May 2019

Fancy Fold Cards - Happiness Surrounds, Picture Perfect, Well Said

Hi again.

The focus of this month's class was Fancy Folds.  I'm usually a clean and simple stamper and some of my ladies aren't experienced stampers, so the challenge was to make something different but reasonably easy πŸ€”.

I had made a Fold back front card a couple of Christmases ago, which was inspired by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek (songofmyheartstampers.com), so I "tweaked it a bit".

The second card was a bit tougher.  I cut the DSP the wrong way 😟 because I didn't follow Jackie Bolhuis' (klompenstampers.com) instructions correctly.  Not to worry, I had plenty of dsp to cut ready for class.

The last card isn't technically a Fancy Fold card, but because it had two cards in one, I counted itπŸ™‚.  I thought a multipurpose card would be useful for everyone, so this card is more masculine colours.  Again, I used a Jackie Bolhuis idea after seeing the colours I wanted to use in a pin by Ronda McJimsey-Gibson.  I think the blue is a tad dark, the sentiment isn't straight and lower than I wanted, but overall I'm happy with it.



Product List Card 1
Subtles Candy Dots
Subtles Candy Dots
[130933]
$10.50
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Bone Folder
[102300]
$12.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00
Product List Card 2
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Product List Card 3
Twine Baker's Early Espresso
Twine Baker's Early Espresso
[123124]
$4.95

If you'd like to make these cards, but don't have everything you need, and you live anywhere in Australia, I'd be glad to help you.  Just click on the link below the image to take you directly to that item in my store, or use this link to order anything from my online shop.

Of course, you can always email me if you have any questions, or would rather not shop online.

If you'd like instructions for these cards please let me know.  They're much easier to make if you already have measurements.

Bye for now,

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig