1 April 2019

2017-19 In Colours Retiring Soon

Happy April Fools Day.

This isn't an April Fools joke...the 2017-19 In Colours are really retiring soon!


Do you have a favourite?  If you do, remember to order it before it sells out.

Is everything in the 2017-19 In Colour family retiring? 
Yes, Cardstock, Stampin' Pads, Ink Refills, Ribbon and embellishments and Stampin' Write Markers belonging to the 2017-19 In Colour family will retire.  Often Designer Series Paper (DSP) is replaced in the new Catalogue, so if you have a favourite you might like to order some.  I didn't think of DSP last year...not happy. 

I'm partial to Lemon Lime Twist and Tranquil Tide, so I'm off to check my stock and add it to my order.

Please don't leave it too long, I'd hate you to miss out.

Bye for now




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig