17 April 2018

Last-Chance Products & Updated Clearance Rack

Hello everyone,

There's so much happening with Stampin' Up! between now and 1st June 2018 when the new catalogue is released.


Last week I let you know about the Last-Chance Products.  LOTS of items are selling out quickly.  I hope you don't miss out on your favourites before they're gone.   Remember to order ink refills for your favourite retiring colours....I forgot one year and was really annoyed with myself.


As if all the retiring products aren't enough, the Clearance Rack has been updated.  As always, the products here are reduced by up to 60%.  There's accessories, dsp, dies, embellishments, punches, ribbons.  I 'm sure there'll be something on your list.

If you live in Australia, and would like to place an order, you can do so at my 24/7 online shop , or drop my an email.  I'd be happy to become your demo.

I'll be back in a day or so with an update on the new In colours and catalogue.

I'm off to order some things on my wish list before I miss out.  Bye for now,










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig