10 November 2017

November Forgotten Friday



Welcome to this month's Forgotten Friday.  Today I have a Sympathy card for you using retired In Colours and some current products.

Several years ago, before I became hooked on all things Stampin' Up!, I purchased a kit from another company's consultant because I liked the embossed look of the card.  The card I have made today uses that card as inspiration.


This card was quick and easy to make, using some offcuts of retired cardstock, embellisments and ribbon.  The sentiment on the front was done on the computer, but I used a Stampin' Up! stamp set for the inside sentiment.

It is one of those cards you can make with any colour.  Here's the details of the current products:

The retired products I used are:

Watermelon Wonder Classic Stampin' Pad
Watermelon Wonder Classic Stampin' Pad
[138323]
$11.50
Watermelon Wonder 1" Dotted Lace Trim
Watermelon Wonder 1" Dotted Lace Trim
[138425]
$10.50
2015-2017 In Color Blossom Accents
2015-2017 In Color Blossom Accents
[138383]
$14.00

If you'd like to make this card using your colours, but don't have the current products, you can click on the link below the photo to take you to the product in my online shop.  Alternatively, drop me an email with your order.

I'm excited to be heading to the Stampin' Up! On Stage Event at the Gold Coast in Queensland today.  Tomorrow we'll have the opportunity to view some of the fabulous new products that will be available from the Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration.

Thanks for stopping in today.  Bye for now,
Robyn 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig