5 March 2017

60th Birthday - Twist and Pop

Hello, and welcome to my post.

A couple of Sundays ago, I spent most of the day searching for tutorials and ideas for a twist and pop card for something different for a friend's 60th birthday card.  We had a party for her last night, because she'll be away for the big day.  She loved it.

I found some inspiration from Angela Lovel (http://angelaspaperarts.blogspot.com.au/search?q=twist+and+pop), Amanda Bates (https://thecraftspa.blogspot.com.au/search?q=twist+and+pop), Collette Mitrega's YouTube video and instructions for a Twisted Pop-Up card on the Splitcoast Stampers website.

Here's my finished card.  The front needed just a splash of colour, so I added a butterfly and some candy dots.  I must say I'm pretty happy with it, considering I hadn't made one before or seen one done in person.



Product List
Subtles Candy Dots
Subtles Candy Dots
[130933]
$10.50


If you'd like to make this card but don't have all the items needed, just click on the link under the product list photos or on the My Shop link at the top right hand side of the page.

Bye for now,
Robyn
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig