28 December 2016

Various Christmas Cards

Hello everyone,

I hope your Christmas was good and, like me, you tried (emphasis on tried) not to eat too much.  It never works does it?

I didn't get a chance to finish all my Christmas cards this year. I did some important ones for my family here in Port Macquarie and some for special orders.  Those I missed, including my brother and nephew will be receiving New Year cards...just as soon as I finish them 😟

Here are some I remembered to photograph.  I have used current and retired products.


Product List
Tree Punch
Tree Punch
[135859]
$31.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00
Note:  Only the sequins were used from the To You and Yours Shaker Card Kit for the middle card.



Product List
Tree Punch
Tree Punch
[135859]
$31.00




Product List




Product List
Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
[117335]
$13.95


Thank you for taking the time to stop at and read my blog.   

Bye for now,
Robyn


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig