11 October 2016

Male Birthday - By the Tide

Hello, welcome to my latest post.

I have lots of retired Stampin' Up! stamps that I just can't part with because they are great for male cards.  Here's one I made recently using the retired By the Tide stamp set.

I started by stamping the wording from the By the Tide stamp set several times without re-inking, then used a dauber to add the So Saffron.  I then added the dots from the No Bones About It stamp set. The shell was stamped in Cherry Cobbler, then coloured in using the aqua painter.  Lastly, I added the sentiment and anchor using Early Espresso and stamped off Memento Black.

It doesn't show well in the photo but I "flicked" the gold Wink of Stella over the card for that something extra to finish it off.

I can't take the credit for this idea though.  I saw it on Pinterest.  Thanks Sylvia Nelson - sylviastamps.typepad.com/sylvias_stamping_corner for sharing.




Product List
By The Tide Clear Stamp Set
By The Tide Clear Stamp Set
[129120]
$39.00




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig