1 April 2016

Sale-A-Bration Finished for 2016

Morning,

How fast has this years Sale-A-Bration gone?  It doesn't seem like 3 months that we had the chance to earn free products.  I'm sad that it's over, but like many of you I was able to receive some great items I love using.  Thanks to everyone who supported me and Stampin' Up! during this period.

Remember that products in the OCCASIONS CATALOGUE are still available until 31st May 2016.  There are some great stamps, papers and bundles, not forgetting Project Life Kits for every taste.
If you've forgotten what's in this catalogue, just click on the Occasions Catalogue link to the right of the page.

I'm starting to plan (and eventually create) my swaps for the Sydney OnStage event on Saturday 16th April.  So remember to pop back closer to the time to see them.

Bye for now

Robyn



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig