9 March 2016

Welcome Neighbours Card

Hi again,

Last time I mentioned that I was cutting out the pieces for an exploding box for a class. Unfortunately, the card class didn't go ahead, but the box is coming together slowly.  Thank goodness Easter is still a couple of weeks away!

I've been having a shocker the last few weeks with my cardmaking.  Every card I've started has been messed up somehow. 

At a class I attended recently, I made a card I thought was great. It was a watercoloured flower stamped on 2 layers.  One flower was dark, the other light.  It looked lovely, that is, until I adhered it to the backing cardstock round the wrong way.  The dark flower was on top of the light flower and vice versa.  If I hadn't stamped the sentiment it could have been changed.  Oh well, I can notch that up to experience and share it with my group of stampers as something to be careful of.

It only took me two attempts to finish this card for our new neighbours.  It was posted on the Splitcoast Stampers page by Sophie La Fontaine - http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2540537




SUPPLY LIST

Stamp Sets
Celebrate Baby (135368 - retired)
Good Neighbors (118780 - retired)

Inks
Mint Macaron (138326)
Soft Sky (131181)
Tip Top Taupe (138325)
Watermelon Wonder (138323)

Cardstock
2015-2017 In Color Envelope Paper (138312)
Whisper White (106549)

Tools
Polka Dot Textured Impression Embossing Folder (117335 - retired)
Simply Score Scoring Tool (122334)
Tree Builder Punch (138295)

Embellishments
Wink of Stella Glitter Brush - Clear (141897)

Thanks for visiting today.  Have a good week.
Robyn
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig