10 July 2018

60th Birthday Card

Hello,

One of my dear friends turned 60 on 8th July.  I struggled trying to find a colour to match the Designer Series Paper in her favourite colour - purple, so I decided to use the returning Blackberry Bliss.

I wanted to make something a little different, so opted for the words sixty, rather than numbers.  I'm reasonably happy with the finished card.  The inspiration for my card came from Fiona Bradley.



If you'd like to make this card, here's what you'll need.  The Falling Petals Embossing Folder has retired, but I think this card would work with any embossing folder you prefer.



Falling Petals Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Falling Petals Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
[142761]
$15.00

If you don't have everything you need to make these cards, and you live anywhere in Australia, I'd be glad to help you.  Just click on the link below the image to take you directly to that item in my store, or use this link to order anything from my online shop.

Of course, you can always email me if you have any questions, or would rather not shop online.

Thanks for visiting today.  Bye for now. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig