18 June 2018

Thank You - Sea of Textures

Don't you just hate having more than one hobby?  I sure do.

I've been so caught up lately with my tracing my and my husband's ancestors, stamping has taken a back seat.  It's the analytical side of me trying to take over -:)

I did find time to make these cards as a thank you for the sale of some of my retired items.  I thought it was a great way to showcase new Stampin' Up! products.


Here's the products I used to make the cards



If you'd like to make these too, but you don't have everything you need, and you live anywhere in Australia, I'd be glad to help you.  Just click the link below the image to take you directly to that item in my store, or use this link to order anything from my online shop.
Of course, you can always email me if you have any questions, or would rather not shop online.

Thanks for visiting.  Bye for now.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig